Many people are suffering with acne nowadays. Besides, it’s a temporary problem. When it comes to acne scars, it’s a permanent problem. These scars generally appear on skin when your dermis is injured. Acne breakouts can damage your skin in a worse way. They also cause severe damage to the tissue beneath.
As your acne clears slowly, your body will try to repair this damage. During the phase of healing, your body will produce collagen, which offers some support to skin. An acne scar generally appears when your body produces either too much or too little collagen.
What are the different types of acne scars?
- Atrophic Scars: When your skin is unable to repair tissue properly, it results in the formation of an atrophic scar. When it comes to their appearance, they are generally indented. Another interesting fact about the atrophic scars is, their appearance can vary from person to person. Some of the different types of atrophic scars are ice pick scars, boxcar scars and rolling scars.
- Keloid and Hypertrophic Scars:The size of the scar will be of the same size of acne in the case of hypertrophic scars. However, the keloid scars are generally larger than the size of the acne. In fact, they can grow beyond the acne spot.
To 去暗瘡印 or scars, there are several treatments available everywhere, especially in Hongkong. The speciality of the medical and beauty centres in Hongkong is, they use the finest equipment for the treatment, which means you can always expect effective treatment from them. Choose a medical and beauty centre like Retens always, if you want to get rid of your acne scars quickly and safely.
How to prevent 暗瘡疤痕? Is it your question now? Keep reading to know about it in detail.
- Reduce Inflammation:You must try to reduce the inflammation always to prevent acne scars. In fact, you must avoid touching your acne with your fingers, as this can cause infection and itching. Overall, it can increase your information very badly. Ensure that you don’t handle your skin harsh. If you experience severe itching, contact a good dermatologist or a medical and beauty centre.
- Say ‘no’ to harmful products: You must avoid using harmful products on your skin, as they can worsen your condition, which might result in scars.
- Don’t Squeeze:Ensure that you squeeze your pimples, as it may result in scars and holes on your skin. Give some time for your skin to heal on its own. If you don’t observe any improvement in your skin condition, approach a good medical and beauty centre in your location.
While following the above tips, you must also take care of your diet to prevent further spread of acne on your skin. Keeping your body hydrated is very important to prevent problems like acne. You must also avoid eating oily food to prevent the spread of acne.
Take the appointment from a reputed beauty centre in Hongkong today to say good-bye to 暗瘡印凹凸洞 permanently!